Who We Are
The Staff and Management personnel of Digital Forensics Inc. (DFI) come from the Federal, State and Local government service communities and have demonstrated sustained superior personal and professional performance for more than twenty-five years. Therefore, our clients can be assured that we will extend that level of dedication in our service to them.
We are unique among industry professionals in that our staff combines extensive legal, law enforcement, and national security service expertise with high-level electrical and computer science engineering training and certifications. This unique pairing of legal, technological and investigative talent ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service and support.
Using cutting-edge technologies, DFI employs state-of-the-art investigative and forensic procedures and tools, matched with industry-standard hardware and software, to confidentially recover, safeguard, analyze, and protect digital assets. Additionally, DFI provides qualified expert testimony regarding our investigative findings and procedures, ensuring that the discovered evidence meets legal admissibility criteria.
Digital Forensic Inc. is a member in good standing with:
- Association of Former U.S. Intelligence Officers
- California State Sheriff’s Association
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association